The Technology Committee will address issues relating to technology and cyber security issues in New Hampshire and state economic development policy. The Technology Committee will examine issues around state government regulation and spending.
Wednesday, September 15, 2021
8:30 AM – 10:00 AM
Please note that BIA’s policy committee meetings are for BIA members only and guests of the BIA.
- Introduction by Rick Fabrizio, BIA director of communications and public policy
- Quick introductions by committee members
- Select date and time for regular committee meetings
- Select chair and vice chair for committee
- Discussion of initial top public policy priorities. Previously identified issues include:
- Expansion of 5G expansion in New Hampshire and potential legislation to restrict placement of equipment. Support for state and federal funding for continued broadband expansion.
- Potential legislation to restrict data location services
- Potential new and expanded regulations on data storage, cyber threat protections and policies governing data breach reporting
Committee Chair: Cam Shilling, McLane Middleton
Vice Chair: Adam Johnston, Cambridge Trust Company