Manufacturing & End Users Policy Committee
The charge of the Manufacturing & End Users Policy Committee is to deliberate over environmental compliance and energy challenges and develop recommendations for BIA's advocacy work. Discussions in the areas of energy and environmental compliance will take place in the context of what is important to the success of manufacturers and large-end users who drive the state’s economy. Note that telecommunications issues will be addressed by BIA’s Technology Policy Committee.
The Manufacturing & End Users Policy Committee will typically meet the 4th Friday of the month. Unless warranted, meetings are not typically held in June or July.
October 28, 2022
8:30am - 10:00am
Zoom Access Only
Chair: Tony Giunta, Nobis Group
October 28, 2022 Meeting Agenda
(2) Guest Speakers/Presentations:
- Maureen Callahan, Usource Energy
- Securities and Exchange Commission Proposed Rules for Climate-Related Disclosures for Investors by Eric Amundsen, Senior Consultant, JD, Geosyntec Consultants. The presentation will provide an overview of ESG reporting and the SEC’s proposed rules regarding climate-related disclosures.
(3) General Policy Updates
(4) Updates on the final status of BIA's 2023 Energy & Environmental Public Policy Priorities
(5) Reminder: NH Energy Symposium on December 7 in Manchester, NH.
Please note that BIA’s policy committee meetings are for BIA members only and invited guests of the BIA.