New Hampshire Chambers of Commerce
There are approximately 45 local and regional chambers of commerce across New Hampshire. BIA is New Hampshire’s statewide chamber of commerce. While we work collaboratively with local and regional chambers, we’re all separate and independent of one another.
The New Hampshire Association of Chamber of Commerce Executives (NHACCE) is a professional development organization comprised of local and regional chamber leaders across the state, as well as BIA. It hosts professional education and training seminars and conferences and connects experienced and novice chamber leaders together for networking, relationship building, and learning. It’s governed by a voluntary board of directors.
NHACCE Board of Directors
- Chair— Wendy Hunt, President, Greater Nashua Chamber of Commerce
- Chair-elect— TBD
- Past-chair— Donna Morris, President, Greater Salem Chamber of Commerce
- Secretary—Tracy Hutchins, President, Upper Valley Business Alliance
- Treasurer— Christine Ducharme, Vice President of Operations & Finance, Business & Industry Association of New Hampshire
- Director— John Nyhan, President, Hampton Area Chamber of Commerce
- Director— Valerie Rochon, Chief Collaborator, The Chamber Collaborative of Greater Portsmouth
- Director— Tim Sink, President, Greater Concord Chamber of Commerce
- Director— Mike Skelton, President, Greater Manchester Chamber of Commerce
- Director— Phil Suter, President, Greater Keene Chamber of Commerce
- Director— Jennifer Wheeler, Exeter Area Chamber of Commerce
Listed below are all chambers of commerce in New Hampshire. Chambers that are dues-paying BIA members are shown with a small BIA logo behind their name. Chambers that are dues-paying members of NHACCE are shown with a NHACCE logo behind their name.