Membership Investment Opportunities
We are New Hampshire’s leading business advocate on a mission to unify the voice of the business community and champion a competitive business climate and prosperous economic future for the Granite State.
As the statewide chamber of commerce and state manufacturing association, no other organization in New Hampshire has as broad a reach to shape public policy or as extensive of a business network through which to engage and meet fellow leaders.
Membership in the BIA is an investment in the future of our state's business climate as well as the health and success of your business.
Our mission: The BIA is the unifying voice of business, championing a competitive business climate and prosperous economic future for New Hampshire.
Our vision: New Hampshire is the leading state for business, creating economic opportunities and prosperity for all Granite Staters.
A BIA membership lets you:
ADVOCATE for solutions and changes to make New Hampshire a leading state for business
CONNECT and network with fellow business leaders, policymakers, opinion leaders as part of New Hampshire’s most extensive business network
ACCESS key business and political insights and information through BIA communications, publications, committees, and events
LEAD by example and be part of a united business community working to bring the best solutions to our state’s biggest challenges
If you are ready to take the next step, click the membership inquiry button below. Once you submit, you will hear from BIA staff.
Cornerstone Leadership Levels
Membership at BIA Cornerstone levels represents the key investors of the organization that are deeply engaged in shaping the future of New Hampshire and the state's economic prosperity.
All BIA members receive:
Advocacy & Public Policy
- Effective and impactful year-round representation at the State House by the BIA Public Policy team
- Opportunity to shape BIA legislative goals and priorities at policy roundtables
Programs & Networking
- Access and member pricing to BIA events and programs
- Invitations to member-only events, roundtables, and networking receptions
- Opportunities to meet and build relationships with the state’s top political, business, and opinion leaders
Business Insights & Information
- Access to the BIA’s weekly E-brief of business and political news and weekly in-session legislative updates and legislative alerts
- Subscription to the BIA’s annual printed Legislative Report, Legislative Agenda, and Public Policy Priorities
Marketing & Branding
- Opportunity to sponsor BIA events and programs
- Digital and print marketing and advertising opportunities to connect your business with New Hampshire’s largest business network
Member Exclusives & Discounts
- Access to BIA’s energy buying program, discount prescription drug program, and member-to-member discount opportunities
- Economic Development and Fiscal Policy
- Energy and Environmental Affairs
- Workforce, Healthcare, and Human Resources
Key Programs & Events
- New Hampshire Leadership Summit
- Energy Symposium and Environmental Regulatory Conference
- Annual Dinner and Awards Celebration – NH’s largest business networking event!
- Policy Forums, Roundtables, and Networking Receptions
- BIA Golf Classic