Thank you for your interest in the Business & Industry Association. We give you the tools and resources to help you operate a successful business in New Hampshire.
What We Do
As New Hampshire's statewide chamber of commerce and leading business advocate, our mission is to promote a healthy climate for job creation and strong New Hampshire economy. Through advocacy with state legislators and regulators, we shape business-friendly public policy and provide counterbalance to legislation and regulations that threaten the growth and prosperity of New Hampshire business.
If you do business in New Hampshire, you’ll benefit from being a BIA member. We offer powerful, dynamic leadership and advocacy at the State Capitol, driving policies that promote a healthy climate for job creation and a strong New Hampshire economy. You’ll be part of the solution, helping drive job creation, economic growth, a fiscally responsible state government, and a healthy New Hampshire economy. Along with public policy advocacy, our members have access to our network of New Hampshire business leaders, policy makers, and opinion leaders.
How Much Does it Cost to be a BIA Member?
Our annual dues are based on your enterprise's annualized New Hampshire payroll, starting at $290.00 per year. The application will calculate your dues. Join today!
Member benefits also include:
- Events/programming and relationship-building opportunities: We offer numerous functions throughout the year that enable members to meet and interact with the state's top political, business and opinion leaders. Click here for full event calendar
- BIA Policy Committee Participation: Members can participate in BIA policy committees and play an active role in developing and responding to state public policy. Committee members guide BIA policy decisions through discussion and recommendations.
- Exclusive Advertising and Marketing Opportunities to reach high level NH Business Leaders
- NO-cost webinars for members
- BIA Business Roundtable Discussions: held throughout the state, a member survey and policy committee review, members shape BIA's priorities based on their most-pressing business challenges.
- BIA Energy Buying Program
- Discounted Prescription Drug Program
- Online Educational and Enrichment opportunities
- Our coveted Enterprise magazine
- Federation membership in the U.S. Chamber of Commerce - Federation membership provides many benefits including access to member-only sections of the Chamber's online Small Business Center; discounts on products and services through various affinity programs; and communications and information that alert small businesses to pressing federal legislation and policy initiatives.
- Communication: Briefs and Legislative alerts - We make it easy for you to follow important legislation that impacts your business.
- Legislative Scorecard - an annual report which tracks victories and defeats for New Hampshire Businesses.
- Flexible College Education opportunity
- Listing in our business directory
- Involvement that directly impacts business on a statewide level